Based on the experience of professional collaboration in OpenPROF project the following ideas have been raised:
Requirements for teachers for collaboration in OpenPROF
- Digital competence
- Openness for idea sharing, critics and learning
- Benevolent attitude towards collaboration and innovations
OpenPROF collaboration types
- Collaboration of teachers with IT people for creation of OER
- Adaptation or reuse of created OER
- Translations of created English courses (with created and adapted OER) to national languages
Challenges for teachers creating and adapting OER
- Tools to be used for OER creation
- Tools to publish OER
- Requirements for OER editable version
- How much the OER should be adapted to become a new OER?
- How open we are - should the OER be open for commercial use?