Open Professional Collaboration for OER Development (multiplier event)
OpenPROF project multiplier event "Open Professional Collaboration for OER Development" was organized in international conference "Open professional collaboration". Conference was organized by Vytautas Magnus University and OpenPROF project partner Lithuanian Association of Distance and E-learning (LieDM).
Conference aims to discuss challenges of open professional collaboration in higher, adult, school/general education, and vocational education and training.
The conference seeks to develop synergy among national, regional, and European initiatives and programmes (Lifelong learning programme, Erasmus+ and Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe – EPALE), professional associations, and education and business partnership.
- Open Education: trends, resources, practices and challenges
- Technology enhanced collaboration and networked learning
- Open collaboration for innovation
- Open learning for personal, professional and societal development
- Teacher continuous professional development perspectives
- Open and flexible online learning
- Challenges for online learner