OpenPROF webinar â€œOpen professional collaboration for innovationâ€
During the days of 7-11 March 2016 OpenPROF was actively contributing the content of the Open Education Week, that aims to raise awareness about free and open educational opportunities that exist for everyone, everywhere, right now. Universities, colleges, schools and organisations from all over the world came together to showcase what they are doing to make education more open, free, and available to everyone.
Don't worry if you missed the chance to join the OpenPROF webinar â€œOpen professional collaboration for innovationâ€ at 12:00 CET on Monday, March 7th. You can watch the recording of it and follow the introductions of how to develop training material on the use of ICT tools for OER development; how to train staff to openly collaborate in the development of online innovative curriculum designing for work based learning; and how to collaborate on adaptation and use of open educational resources for work based learning.
The webinar was 60 minutes long and was structures as follows:
- Project presentation by Airina Volungeviciene, LieDM association (5 minutes)
- Introduction of â€œICT tools for OER developmentâ€ training material by Marius Å adauskas and Vida Å½vinienÄ—, LieDM association (15 minutes)
- Teacher collaboration on OER development and adaptation by Estela DaukÅ¡ienÄ—, LieDM association (15 minutes)
- Teacher collaboration on work based learning curriculum designing by DÃ©nes Zarka, EDEN (15 minutes)
- Questions and answers (10 minutes)